With the legal requirements placed upon companies constantly changing, company secretarial work plays an important role.
This area includes such items as:
- The preparation and the filing of statutory returns
- The preparation and filing of board minutes and resolutions
- The maintenance of statutory books
- Giving notice of general meetings
- Providing general company legal advice
- Completion of share transfers
Accountancycare can offer any of the above company secretarial services
To find out more about how Accountancycare can help you or your business contact us on 0208 931 3471 or alternatively, please use our contact form.
We look forward to working with you.